MEDICAL, DIAGNOSTIC AND REHABILITATION CLINIC - MS CLINIC
Diagnostic and treatment of complications of degenerative disk diseases require clinical analysis. Application of such methods for treatment of neurological and vertebrogenic diseases as are manual therapy, physiotherapy, nerve-point massage, mesotherapy, etc., is desirable. At Misha Sandler’s Clinic the above-listed techniques are used for treatment of such pathologies, as are:
1. Scoliosis (kyphoscoliosis, spinal curvature);
5. Osteoarthrosis (gonarthrosis, coxarthrosis, etc.);
6. Diskopathy (diskosis, intervertebral hernia, Schmorl's nodes);
7. Radiculopathy (radiculitis);
9. Neuropathy (neuritis, neuralgia);
10. Vertebrobasilar syndrome (vertigo).